21 September 2006
I <3 HUGO
I've got a man-crush on Hugo Chavez. It started when I watched The Revolution Will Not Be Televised and saw how he milked respect from his underlings and built support among his constituents without caving to reactionary vindictiveness toward the smear machine operating out of the U.S. and the Venezuelan media. It is now in complete engorgement as a result of his breaking of Bushes balls an the UN.
I know that his psychological tactics are completely transparent. I know that he draws most of his clout in the world from the massive oil fields his country sits on. But I can't help it. I'm caught in the snare of his charisma. Does that make me ... you know ... a terrorist?
The devil is right at home. The devil, the devil himself, is right in the house.
And the devil came here yesterday. Yesterday the devil came here. Right here. [crosses himself] And it smells of sulfur still today.
Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world.
I know that his psychological tactics are completely transparent. I know that he draws most of his clout in the world from the massive oil fields his country sits on. But I can't help it. I'm caught in the snare of his charisma. Does that make me ... you know ... a terrorist?
Comments:
<< Home
joke - skeleton walks into a bar. bartender says "what'll ya have?", the skeleton replies "a beer. and a mop".
Post a Comment
<< Home


