02 November 2006

Scandalicious

Ted Haggard's reputation has been compromised. I really hope he's not gay, because if he is, I'd probably feel sorry for him for being so blatantly repressed. Somebody should throw a coming out party for him and maybe revisit evolution with him after he sobers up.

Labels:


Comments:
He's gay. I would bet money on it.
 
That's a shame. I should send him a card or something. It's amazing there's any room for him in the closet with all of those bibles in there.

I'll bet republicans harp on the timing of this as well, with the election right around the corner. Wait and see.
 
I know it's not very nice, but I can hardly help laughing every time I see that headline somewhere.

It's such a relief to know that hypocrites will eventually be found out.
 
I hope he is gay. My sympathy quotient for gay bashers who are gay, is quite low.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?