22 November 2006

Zero inspiration

At least in my own little world. The Blogosphere is full of little gems that deserve a wider audience. I just read this interesting piece of insight I stumbled upon after toodling along a long chain of blogrolls. Serendipitous wisdom. It's a theory about why so many people, patriarchal ones specifically, detest environmentalists so much. The author, Marcy from I, Bonobo, was the victim of road rage after one surly twit decided: bicyclist = the enemy.

Comments:
Cool! Someone linked to me. Wow!

I have such disparate blogs that I look at, and it's interesting how in clicking on blogs on everyone's blogroll you can find such neat things.

Yours looks mighty interesting. I'll stick around and read some.
 
I know what you mean. I've just started to peruse de-civ bloggery. Lots of good stuff out there. I was drawn in by the title of your blog from casemeau's blogroll. Bonobos rule - 'nuff said. I try to link to the blogs that I really like, not that the others I read aren't worthy. I'd prefer to keep the roll short and reflect the blogs that I currently connect to.

Stay a while, and don't be put off by the length of my wind. I'm working toward being concise. The language is like a drug that I abuse regularly.
 
These guys ride bikes as well.

http://www.break.com/index/door_to_door_atheists_bother_mormons.html

-Mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?