10 January 2007
Making up for missing posts
Until I get my head straight and write up a meaningful commentary on our new Environment Minister (same bowl, different dick. So long Rona. It's too bad we couldn't really get to explore the limits of our loathing), I thought I might post some links to some interesting stuff I've been reading.
Mookie over at Meme Processing has just posted a fantastic article about capitalism and its true definition.
Mark Morford from SFGate shares a holiday story about the world outside of our progressive bubbles and understanding the frames of others.
And finally, go here and here to read a few good mini-rants by The Galloping Beaver about the meaninglessness of the cabinet shuffle. I'll concur, which is why you probably shouldn't hold your breath for that post about John Baird.
Mookie over at Meme Processing has just posted a fantastic article about capitalism and its true definition.
Mark Morford from SFGate shares a holiday story about the world outside of our progressive bubbles and understanding the frames of others.
And finally, go here and here to read a few good mini-rants by The Galloping Beaver about the meaninglessness of the cabinet shuffle. I'll concur, which is why you probably shouldn't hold your breath for that post about John Baird.
Labels: blog-love, economics, neocon bunk
