29 January 2007

What are you looking for?

I'm noticing a trend with my site referrals that many of the visitors here are Googling for information about environmentalism and atheism. Here are some samples:

  • atheism environmentalism

  • environmentalism atheism

  • atheist stand on environment

  • atheism environmentalism relationship

  • atheist environmental view

  • reasons for becoming an atheist stats

  • environmental skeptics forgiveness

  • christians unsustainable lifestyles



That's just in the last few weeks. If you have been searching along these lines I'm curious as to what you were hoping to find here? If you're an atheist, are you trying to find common ground? If you're a christian, are you trying to understand what drives me? Are you looking for something to strengthen your faith, either by learning the face of the enemy or trying to find a way to herd in the lost sheep? Or is it more of a search for way to come to terms with the looming environmental disaster without having to succumb to secular motivations?

I'm not much for debating apologists, unless some argument completely misrepresents something I've written. The only christians who care to respond to this blog seem to be the sort who hit-and-run comment on a post that has long been archived. I don't answer those because I don't expect the response to be read. I do read them, though. So tell me, what did you come here looking for?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?