04 May 2007
I'm feeling a bit surly today
First, the Pope is an asshat.
Second, 09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0.
Now I'm a terrorist AND a pirate. It's a bit silly, isn't it?
Thanks go to Butterflies and Wheels for the link, and to Justinsomnia for his clever revelation of the ongoing encryption revolt.
EDIT: I changed the expletive. On reflection, I think I'd like to be less crude. I tend to regret things said for shock value, not because I don't mean them, but because vulgarity can be misconstrued so easily and can be very imprecise. Plus, "asshat" is much funnier, especially when the asshat in question already wears a funny hat. Props to vjack for the inspiration.
Second, 09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0.
Now I'm a terrorist AND a pirate. It's a bit silly, isn't it?
Thanks go to Butterflies and Wheels for the link, and to Justinsomnia for his clever revelation of the ongoing encryption revolt.
EDIT: I changed the expletive. On reflection, I think I'd like to be less crude. I tend to regret things said for shock value, not because I don't mean them, but because vulgarity can be misconstrued so easily and can be very imprecise. Plus, "asshat" is much funnier, especially when the asshat in question already wears a funny hat. Props to vjack for the inspiration.
